Designers and Illustrators, have we got your attention? We’re looking for designs for the Childline t-shirt design competition, that will be printed on t-shirts and sold countrywide throughout South Africa to help less fortunate kids experience some sweet memories of their own. We at Springleap have the honour of hosting Childline Gauteng t-shirt design challenge!
What kind of designs are we looking for?
Take a break, brew a cup of strong coffee and take a few minutes to soak in your surroundings. Appreciate the intimacy of your atmosphere and reminisce about days gone by; about your childhood. It’s about recollecting that one heartfelt memory, what could it be? Building sandcastles with your siblings on a golden beach? Your grandfather taking you for a vanilla soft-serve with a rich Cadbury flake? Or perhaps it’s when your mom and dad took you to see The Lion King in the cinema, your first experience of the big screen? Reach into your inner child and design your memory for a T-shirt application.
$2000 in cash for the winning designs in Childline t-shirt design competition!!!
Interested in taking a whirlwind trip down memory lane and doing your bit for charity???? It’s all in the Design Guide included in the Design Pack, you need to download from our Submit page (which you can access by clicking the ‘Submit Designs’ button below.)
Don’t forget to vote….top 10 voters will win one of the winning designs printed on a tee!!!
- 1st Place - $1000
- 2nd Place - $700
- 3rd Place - $300
Dates: Contest opens: 1 December 2021 Submissions end: 16 January 2021 Voting starts: 22 December 2021 Voting ends: 30 January 2021 Winner announcement: 11 February 2021 T’s & C’s
- Submissions containing obscenities or hate speech are not allowed.
- Springleap reserves the right to approve or reject submissions in line with the requirements of the design challenge brief.
- Only original works will be accepted.
- Each designer may submit up to a maximum of five (5) designs.
- Awarded designers will be chosen by the Springleap design panel in consultation with the client, Childline Gauteng.
- Standard Springleap Terms & Conditions apply over and above.
- Springleap reserves the right to request high-resolution artwork of entries submitted in this design challenge for non-commercial use, such as media covering the process.
- Submissions in the contest will run from 1 December 2021 – 16th January 2015 and voting will run simultaneously until 30th January 2015.
- Springleap and/or the client reserve the right to extend the contest period.
- Final winner/s will be chosen and announced on or before 11 February 2021 (or a later date subject to change if the contest period is extended) via Springleap.com, its Facebook page, Childline Gauteng Facebook page and associated social media channels and partner and affiliate sites.
- Winning designs are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes are not transferable.