Two Oceans wine is looking for amazing designs that will be printed onto limited edition wine carrier bags! This is a great opportunity to create designs that will grace the arms of wine drinkers everywhere! Fame, fortune and your design seen in all the right places – sound good? Read on…
The two best designs in Two Oceans “Craft the Cooler” design challenge, will each win $1000 and be used on their limited edition cooler bags across South Africa.
Crafted by the African sun and the cool sea breeze, Two Oceans wines are produced in the Western Cape winelands, South Africa. They are every day, easy-drinking wines that don’t compromise on quality and are enjoyed by thousands of loyal consumers across the country. The brand essence is “extraordinary wines from an extraordinary place” while the brand personality can be described as refreshing, casual, unpretentious and sociable. Need more info? It’s all in the Design Guide included in the Design Pack you need to download from our Submit page (which you can access by clicking the green ‘Submit Designs’ button below.) For more inspiration, check out Two Oceans website!
Don’t forget to vote! You stand a chance to win one of 20 product hampers including the stylish Two Oceans wine cooler.
- 2x 1st Place - $1000 each
Dates: Contest opens: 21 July 2021 Entries end: 8 August 2021 Voting starts: 28 July 2021 Voting ends: 8 August 2021 Winner announcement: 12 August 2021 T’s & C’s
- Submissions containing obscenities or hate speech are not allowed.
- Springleap reserves the right to approve or reject submissions in line with the requirements of the design challenge brief.
- Only original works will be accepted.
- Each designer may submit up to a maximum of five (5) designs.
- Awarded designers will be chosen by the Springleap design panel in consultation with the client , Two Oceans Wine.
- Standard Springleap Terms & Conditions apply over and above.
- Springleap reserves the right to request high-resolution artwork of entries submitted in this design challenge for non-commercial use, such as media covering the process.
- Submissions in the contest will run from 21st July 2014 and voting will simultaneously.
- Springleap and/or the client reserve the right to extend the contest period.
- Final winner/s will be chosen and announced on or before 12th August 2014 (or a later date subject to change if the contest period is extended) via Springleap.com, its Facebook page, Two Oceans Wine Facebook page and associated social media channels and partner and affiliate sites.
- Winning designs are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes are not transferable.